Considerations: Please see the main Teacher page for a list of things you might want to consider prior to implementing a service project for your class.
Project Ideas: Students can learn more deeply from hands-on experiences, so consider your curriculum standards and identify those areas where your students could benefit from a rich experience.
- Community Garden
- Butterfly garden
- Natural habitat
- Conservation projects: Energy, Natural Resources, etc
- Sustainability projects: Recycling, Ecology, etc.
- Literacy: Make books, cards, letters, etc. for someone else. Partner with a school across the world.
- Tutor younger children in the school
- Advocacy projects: Collecting school supplies, warm clothes, food, etc.
Feel free to share your class project on this site once your students have completed it. Click on this link to share your information.